The final phase of your treatment begins when you have fully recovered from your ailment. By now you are pain free and stronger and ready to tackle all of your regular activities.
To keep your health on the right track, you can visit us once a month (or more if needed) to maintain your spinal alignment and address any new issues that pop up.
One of the keys to maintaining your wellness is the choices that you make in your daily life.
- Eat a healthy diet full of nutrient-dense foods
- Exercise on a regular basis
- Drink alcohol in moderation
- Discontinue use of tobacco products
- Avoid activities that Dr. Sandness has advised against
- Call us immediately if you experience a relapse or a new problem in a different area
Following our advice during Phase 3 can limit not only your discomfort but also the amount of office visits you will require. When following our guidelines, you will notice that you’re becoming healthier than every before. You will have fewer colds, better immunity and even more energy.
The science behind each of the 3 phases is simple: when you’re neuro-musculo-skeletal system is in alignment, the health of your whole body is too.