Anyone who’s been driving in Las Vegas for any length of time can attest that our roads can be dangerous. Our city is a melting pot for residents of not only other states but also other countries. Sharing the road with a mix of people used to different driving laws or customs is bound to lead to an accident, even if you are a careful driver.
If you’ve been in an accident, even a minor one, your injuries may not appear until hours or days after the incident. Before you sign off on anything from an insurance company you need to make sure that you are okay!
- If your injuries do not require emergency medical treatment, schedule an appointment with your primary care physician or visit an urgent care to have X-rays or any other necessary diagnostic tests to determine the extent of the harm done to your body. We can also provide a referral for this.
- Regardless of fault, notify your auto insurance immediately. Auto policy’s that have MedPay will cover a portion of your medical expenses without causing your insurance rates to increase. If you have hired an attorney, do not allow them to collect your MedPay payments as it can lead to unpaid medical expenses. Our staff can work with your insurance company directly.
- After your injuries have been diagnosed, it’s time to schedule your appointment with Chiropractic Healing Center so that you can begin treatment immediately. The longer you wait to see us, the longer your recovery will take.
- At your first appointment, bring all of your medical records—including x-rays, so that Dr. Cheree will know the full extent of your injuries.
- Chiropractic treatment occurs in three phases. The first one is to reduce the amount of pain you’re feeling and help you to regain mobility. Just because you start to feel more comfortable doesn’t mean that you are healed. For best results, continue your treatments until Dr. Cheree has discharged you.
Chiropractic Healing Center specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal injuries caused in auto accidents like whiplash and back pain. We will work with the responsible insurance company to ensure that you get the care you deserve so you can get back to enjoying the activities that you love.