If you feel that traditional medicine has failed you or just prefer to have a natural, hands-on approach rather than being treated with drugs and surgical procedures, chiropractic medicine is exactly what you need. By using a series of spinal manipulations, chiropractic care can offer relief and healing for many common ailments such as:
- Back pain
- Neck pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Herniated disk
- Temporomandibular Joint Disorder
- Reproductive system disorders
- Sports injuries
- Auto accident injuries
When a bone is out of place, also known as a subluxation, it can exert pressure on your nervous system that results in pain, tingling and numbness. Each stage of treatment works together to undo the subluxation and restore wellness to your whole body. In addition to adjustments, we can also use ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation and mechanical traction treatment to complement your chiropractic care without compromising our natural approach to whole-body wellness.
By using a series of spinal manipulations known as adjustments, we will work to bring your spine into proper alignment to achieve relief and healing from what is ailing you.
Chiropractic treatment is performed in three stages:
- Initial intensive care: This phase lasts for approximately 4 to 12 weeks and requires office visits 2 to 3 times per week.
- Reconstructive care: Once you have been relieved of the pain and discomfort that your subluxation has caused, this next phase lasts from 6 to 24 months and permits your muscles and other tissues to become stronger and heal completely. Patients will typically visit us between 4 to 8 times per month.
- Wellness care: Once a complete healing has been achieved, monthly wellness adjustments can catch issues early before they become painful problems.
- Since it was invented by David Palmer in 1895, chiropractic care has been an invaluable resource for improving the quality of life for patients around the world.