Our licensed massage therapists are able to provide just the right healing massage to help you achieve total body wellness. There are some types of massages which are given below:
- Swedish: The most popular massage technique, Swedish is a great all-around massage to provide total body relaxation. Your therapist will use long, gliding strokes to release toxins from the muscles, add more oxygen to your blood and increase circulation and flexibility.
- Deep Tissue: When your muscles and connective tissue need extra attention, a deep tissue massage applies more pressure than a Swedish massage to help with chronic stiffness and aches in the neck, back, shoulders and legs.
- Pregnancy: A great way to naturally handle some of the common complaints of pregnancy is a prenatal massage. A prenatal massage can ease the stress on your joints and alleviate back pain, leg cramps, headaches and swelling.
- Trigger Point: When there is tension that is causing muscle knots, trigger point massage effectively works on the source of the pain by releasing the tightness and relaxing the muscle group.
- Sport Massage: Whether you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, sports massage can improve endurance, reduce fatigue and increase your flexibility. Depending on your sport, our therapists will focus on the area of your body at risk for overuse to help you achieve your best performance.
- Reflexology: Depending on the health issue you are being seen for, a reflexology massage will begin on your hands, feet or even your ears. By massaging certain points on your extremities, reflexology can bring relief and healing throughout your entire body.
- Abdominal massage, which may sometimes be referred to as stomach massage, is a gentle, non-invasive treatment that may have relaxing and healing effects for some people. It’s used to treat a wide variety of health concerns, especially those related to the stomach, such as digestion issues, constipation, and bloating.